• Clear lake Run: The race is scheduled for Sunday 6/12. Brian is considering chip timing for the 5 mile portion of the race. Gregg will see if the vendor that does Frosty four will do the Clear Lake Run. Brian has flyer layout ready for print. Brian will do away with same day registration to avoid late starts. Brian reports that it takes a lot of volunteers to for same day registration. Gregg added that chip timing speeds up same day registration. All agreed we need to make it clear that there will be no same day registration. Brain reports he will do away with the raffle but all else will remain the same including price. Gregg suggests a Saturday registration event like at Vogue Shows. We discussed age breakdown for awards and Brian will consider raising price to cover chip timing cost.
• Frosty Four: Gregg reports the race will be chip timed again. Gregg reports the awards are ready. 165 are registered for the race so far. Gregg to pick up tables and other items at the Greenway. Frank will bring the chairs. Ron to help at race. Gregg still needing some help with coarse monitors.
• Gregg will take big clock to Sham Rock Race.
• PNWU: they will not time this year, but we are not sure if they will want the clock. Frank will check with them.
• See Spot Run: they will not time nor will they need the clock this year.
• Summer Race Series: Not sure about the series as Rick will be gone the first part of the summer.
• Grey Rock: Getting people together to direct and help with the as Eric will not be directing this year but will help mark the coarse.
• Sun City: No date set yet.